Thursday, April 19, 2018

DAY 19: FINGER DOGS FEEL SERIOUS

§

I've been invited to read at the Riondel Library tomorrow night along with Luanne Armstrong, Alanda Greene, and Susan Hulland. Riondel, a lovely little village on the east shore of Kootenay Lake, is celebrating the official opening of the Historical Society's new location in the Library building. I read there last in 2015. Lovely community that celebrates the written word. The evening kicks off at 6PM with the readings from 7 until 8. Everyone welcome.

And as I'm putting together what I'm going to read tomorrow, here's a #bookspinepoem for Day 19 of National Poetry Month. With deep appreciation to Stuart Ross, David W. McFadden, Kirsten Emmott, Heather McHugh, and Rosemary Griebel.

I'm calling this one Finger Dogs Feel Serious. Yes?


§

No comments: